**RENAULT ALPINE A110 GROUP 4**
This ALPINE A110 1300S has written an important chapter in the Belgian car racing history.
The ALPINE A110 has received a thorough preparation from 1972 to 1974 for Albert Vanierschot. Both the chassis and the bodywork have been completely restored.
* Race car of Albert Vanierschot
* Year: 1964
* 43 236 Km
* Engine: 1300cc, 120pk – 88 Kw
* Group 4
* Color: blue with black leather interior
* The Car has an old-timer inspection and can be used on the public road
* Restored from 2008 – 2015 in prived
* Full restoration , every part!
The information given on the internet are non-binding descriptions. They do not represent guaranteed properties. The seller is not liable for tip and data transmission errors / changes / input errors. Errors and prior sale reserved.
LM Classic cars is located in 3600 Genk (Belgium)
25 km from the Dutch border (Maastricht) 50 km from the German border (Aachen)
Please contact us for any information or a visit to our show-room.
email@example.com Tel 0032.4220.127.116.11 / 0032.477.83.00.77