INT. CODE: RDS00487
- One of only 12 produced in aluminium
- Part of the 80 produced by Boano identified as "Low Roof"
- Delivered new in 1956 by Luigi Chinetti, official FERRARI importer for America.
- In 1956 the car took part in the Nassau GP where it took 2nd place in its category, with driver Jan De Vroom at the wheel.
- This 250 Boano remained in the USA for a long time, until it was purchased by a well-known English dealer in the 1980s
- In England the car underwent a meticulous restoration, which lasted a few years and ended in 1988
- In the early 90s he took part in some important events, such as: the Elton Hall competition and in July 1993 the Silverston Historic Festival
- In 2017 this rare Boano then moved to Germany where a further professional restoration was carried out which brought the car back to new condition, to then be certified by "Ferrari Classiche"
- Finally, in 2019 the car took part in the Mille Miglia with a well-known Japanese endurance driver at the wheel
- Car in impeccable condition
- Ideal for the most expert and demanding collectors
- Car of sure investment over time, thanks to the important history it boasts, and the very few examples produced.
MORE INFORMATION SOON AVAILABLE
We offer logistics and home delivery service.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Wide range of cars & motorbikes in offer in our premises.
The car is visible in our showroom in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
For more information please contact:
Petru: + 39 338 6429745
Pellegrino: +39 338 6235648
Alessandro: +39 3398890950
Office: +39 0522 268511
Mail || email@example.com