The Austin-Healey 3000 is a roadster produced from 1959 to 1967 by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) in England. The 3000 won many European rallies and is still often used in vintage car rallies today.
The Austin-Healey 3000 MK III was introduced in 1964 as the successor to the 3000 MK I and 3000 MK II. With this 150 HP model, after 13 years, the instrument panel was redesigned, which has been made of wood ever since.
• Immaculate condition (very little used)
• Matching Numbers, matching colours
• Complete restoration file with lots of invoices
• Electrical Powersteering.
• Perfect mohair hood
• Perfect interior
• Strong oil pressure.
• British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate
8501 Bissegem (Kortrijk)
tel. 0032 (0) 56 31 52 04